Monday, September 9, 2013

Inaugural Post! :)

I can't believe its already been 32 days since I left the comfort of the US!  
There is a great deal of differences between "there" and "here". But as Vincent says in Pulp Fiction; "It's the little differences.  I mean, they got the same sh*t over there that we got here, but it's just...it's just, there it's a little different."

I'll be posting some of the differences, some pics, some video clips, and some photos. 

*And no, there's no "Royale with cheese" as there's no Burger King, McDonalds, or other American food franchises!

Hard to see, but first restaurant we went to had their menu on a tablet (iPad). 

Very green & lots of trees. 

I get paid in Layers!  Actually, its acceptable for your change to be given in gum if the till is out of coins. This was in lieu of 60 Diram (cents) which equates to approx. $0.12 - guess that's OK. 

Moose goes out a lot too...
  @ lunch...

on the bus...

in a taxi...

No comments:

Post a Comment